Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wishes....that could not b sent

Last night when the clock struck 12 midnight,

I kissed your forehead and hugged you tight

Wished you a very awesome happy birthday

Wishing you all the happy and loving days

 

There was no one but you and me

We were in each other’s arms, that was all I could see

 

I was crying first as I was not allowed to wish you

I was shedding tears as I was unable to wish you

Hey Angel , I was looking for you outside

But when I closed my eyes you were just beside

In me , myself, my soul my Life

This is really better than being your wife

 

I am not wishing you, I am wishing myself

Wishing a very happy life, a wish to myself

Coz you are me and I am you

Love inside us is very true.

If you will be happy, happy I will

Your happiness will make the sorrows in my life nil

Just enveloped all my lucky charms

Packed in a parcel are all my peace and calms

Also packed my virtues and good lucks

Maybe they will help you to earn more Bucks!

All my share of good things in this world

I have reciprocated with ur sorrows in bold.

Whatever comes my way in Life, However for happiness I have to strive

There maybe as many tears coming my way

Maybe from you or from other ways

My love for you will remain the same

Its very strong not so lame.

You will always there being an Angel for me

 My Life my soul mate a Part of Me!

 

I have sent all my best wishes to you

Just close your eyes and feel I am in you

Sending across all my smiles and happiness

All my good news and all my greatness

There are also wishes for all your Dreams to come True

Don’t think I’m not there As I am within you.

This birthday I am sending my Special wish only kept for you

To get your most wanted Dream to come True

May you get all the happiness of this Earth

Coz you are the only one who is worth!

 

 

 

Wishing u Angel the best of Life always!!!

No comments: