Monday, August 20, 2012

Missing someone whoz ur life....is like hell.

Last year the same day, we were together, for the last time...for the last few days. 
This same date same time....
U came to take me away from the party and it was a delight...
That long drive...that special dinner
How can I forget those hugs that were there...

Missing you and those days spent ...the memories made

the tears that fell, the unspoken words that tell....how much you mean to me..

your place no one can gel..

all those memories of 19th Aug to 25th Aug last year are reflecting in my inner eyes...

making me yearn for the moment and making my heart cry

These were the days...the same dates...last year wen we were together,,

Miss those days ...missing you all the more Rather....

Miss you MY ANGEl...and nothing in this world can stop me for loving you. You are still in my heart and will always remain there till I take my Last breath.

No comments: